Bundle Components Are Not Added When Adding A Bundle To A Product "Favorite"
(Doc ID 2731230.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Bundle Promotion with a Component Product in Administration - Product > Favorites, Bundle gets added but its Component is not added.
However, when adding the same bundle in the Quote, the component gets added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have the following Structure:
Promotion: "SN Promotion Bundle Favorites"
Product Bundle: SN Bundle Child 1
Product: SN Bundle Child 1
- Go to Administration - Products > Favorites (Make sure you are in the "Product Template List View) and create a new record:
Name: SN Promotion Bundle Favorites
- In the "SN Promotion Bundle Favorites" applet, add a new record
- In the Product Pick Applet, select "SN Promotion Bundle Favorites"
- Step off the record and go back
Only "SN Promotion Bundle Favorites" was added, no Children
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document