Dispatch Board Drag And Drop Not Working
(Doc ID 2732317.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.10 to 19.10 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Activity drag and drop is working only for the first set of Employee records and does not work on selecting an employee in the second set of the employee list in dispatch board
Following are the steps to reproduce:
1. In Dispatch Board make sure the the Region has mote than 10 Employees
2. In List of employees, as First set, there will be 9 records (Considering more than 10 employees are tagged to given service region).
3. Select any of the Employees in the first set of the list, Drag and drop and the Activity gets assigned.
4. Scroll down so the Employee is listed in the second set of th list t, i.e 10th or 11th from the list.
5. Try to assign Activities by drag & drop - Activity is moved back to the Unassigned Activity list applet.
Note: This whole process works fine in Show More mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document