Siebel BIP Reports Are Failing With Error "java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to log into BI Publisher: invalid username or password" When Invoked Through Workflow
(Doc ID 2733473.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Establish BIP Integration with Siebel Application
- Test Siebel Reports upload and execution normally through Siebel reports icon
- Configure to run the report using button on applet (at the background report will be executed using Workflow process by calling the relevant reports related business service 'XMLP Driver Service' method "GenerateBIPReport
- When tried to run the report on button click, failed with error "SBL-RPT-50524: BI Publisher engine failed to generate report"
- On further reviewing the logs, could see the specific error
SBL-EAI-04308: Operation 'runReport' of Web Service 'htt_p://xmlns.oracle.com/oxp/service/v11/PublicReportService.PublicReportServiceService <htt_p://xmlns.oracle.com/oxp/service/v11/PublicReportService.PublicReportServiceService> ' at port 'PublicReportService_v11' failed with the following explanation: "oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.AccessDeniedException: java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to log into BI Publisher: invalid username or password.".
XMLPReportLog XMLPReportError 1 000006535fa3430c:0 2020-11-05 07:36:43 Invalid User Name and Password for BIP Server
ObjMgrBusServiceLog Error 1 000006535fa3430c:0 2020-11-05 07:36:43 (xmlpadaptersvc.cpp (2292)) SBL-RPT-50529: Verify BI Publisher Server Userid and Password.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document