Siebel Web Tools 20.11 - Applet Web Template Editor has inconsistent behavior and overall slowness
(Doc ID 2734228.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 20.11, the Applet Web Template Editor in WebTools has inconsistent behavior and overall slowness.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open SIS Account Entry Applet
2. Click the Edit button to enter the Applet Editor
3. The first time it takes around a minute to open, the second time it's a bit faster
4. Delete Country from the Form Applet
5. Search for it on the left side in the Controls List > Only the Label is there
6. Uncheck "Show Unmapped Controls Only"
7. Search for the control > the Control is there
8. Change the Width of a Control using "Drag" with the mouse > a small select box appears randomly on the screen
9. Change the Width of a Control using the Properties window, to a smaller size, and a blank space is left behind
That space will trigger an “overlap” error in case another control is added next to it.
10. Now move the Control under another one, to align it. As the width will not match, click on the one above, and then back to the control you want to change
11. The control disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document