Siebel CTMS: Principal Investigator (PI) Cannot Be Removed As Attendee Of Site Visit
(Doc ID 2736844.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At a Clincial Site Visit, the Principal Investigator cannot be removed as an attendee. It is expected that the Principal Investigator should be able to be removed from the attendee pick applet as in certain circumstances the PI may not be at the site visit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Site Visits and create a Site Visit/Trip Report.
2. Fill out Type, Template, etc. Fill put all required fields.
3. Click glyph in Attendees field and add a Contact and remove the Contact that has Role 'Principal Investigator' from the right portion of shuttle applet. Close Ateendees Shuttle Applet.
4. Save Site Visit / Trip Report record.
5. Navigate away from the Site Visit/Trip Report record.
5. Navigate back to the Site Visit/Trip Report record and open the Attendees MVG/Shuttle Applet: The PI has been added back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document