Incremental RunTime Repository(IRR) Migration Is Deleting the Existing Run-time Events
(Doc ID 2737386.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After IRR migration existing Run-time Events are being deleted in Runtime Repository(RR). IRR should not delete the existing run time events if they are existing in Design Repository(DR).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform FULL RR from DR to RR
2. Create new developer Workspace under main Workspace in DR environment .
3. Create new Workflow with event at connector step in the workspace created in step 2.
4. Submit and deliver the workspace, this will create Run-time Event in DR Environment
5. Perform IRR from DR to RR, the new Run-time Event is migrated to RR Environment
5. Repeat step 2 and 3 to create another workflow.
6. Submit and deliver the workspace,this will create another Run-time Event in DR Environment
7. Perform IRR from DR to RR, the new Run-time Event is created in RR environment,but the Run-Time Event at step 5 is deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document