Performance Issue With LOV Cache When Navigated To Monthly Calendar HI Activity Outlook Calendar View From Home Page
(Doc ID 2739799.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue is observed with LOV Cache where MLOV is enabled in Action BC for few columns when user navigates from Home page to "Activity HI Calendar Applet (GetCalendarDataOUI)" applet
For example If current month have 5 calendars activities for logged in user, 3810 below similar LOV Cache lines are generated in logs. Similarly If the month have 1000 calendar events nearly 424006 LOV Cache rows are generated and took nearly 10 seconds for Cache which is due to more number of cache rows are generated and Cache rows are keep on increasing by multiple number of calendar events.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Call Center application
2. Launches Home Page View (WCC)
3. Click on "Switch to Monthly view" Icon on "eCalendar Daily Applet Home Page - HI"
Note: Already 5 calendar appointment records exists for this month
4. Navigates to "Activity HI Outlook Calendar Applet (GetCalendarDataOUI)"
5. From AOM logs we can see 3810 LOV Cache lines are generated
6. Now again created 5 more calendar appointment records for the same month
7. Go back to home page and repeat step 3.
8. Navigated to "Activity HI Outlook Calendar Applet (GetCalendarDataOUI)"
9. In logs we can see increase in number of lines for LOV Cache for 10 calendar appointments.
Note: Configured "Translation Table Name" = "S_LST_OF_VAL" for following columns SUBTYPE_CD, SUB_TYPE_CD, TODO_CD, CAL_TYPE_CD, EVT_STAT_CD to table S_EVT_ACT to enable MLOV which comes by vanilla
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document