Not Able To Bring Custom PickList Values For The State Field In Account Address MVG Applet
(Doc ID 2740287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom picklist values not displayed in State field dropdown after associating the Custom Pick List
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query for Pick List = PickList State
2. Copy this pick list and name it as "PickList State Test"
3. On the newly created pick list , change the Type Value property to "TEST_STATE"
4. Query for Business component : CUT Address
5. Query for the field : State
and change the pick list property value to "PickList State Test"
6. Login to application and create list of values for LOV Type = TEST_STATE
Example Values : State1,State2,State3
7. Do clear cache
8. Login to Application and navigate to Accounts
9. Open Address MVG Applet
10. Click on New button
11. Address New applet window will be opened
12. Click on State dropdown and it is still showing out of box State values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document