Qualifying Points Are getting In To Negative After Cancelling Accrual Transaction
(Doc ID 2740524.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Loyalty Member Tier gets expired, Qualifying Points will reset to Zero. Further when cancel Qualified Points Accrual Transaction and Process Redemption Cancelled Transaction, Qualifying Points goes to negative from zero. System should not allow to negative qualifying points
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Tier Class is configured as Start Qual Period = Enrollment/Anniversary Date and Restart Qual Period = Tier Status Change
1. Create Accrual Transaction with 100 Qualifying Points for Loyalty Member.
2. Go to Loyalty Member>>Tier tab and Click on "Process Tier Change" button
3. Member gets upgraded from existing Tier to next level Tier. For Example from Tier White to Grey
4. Also Tier Change will reset Qualifying Points reset to 0
5. Further go to Loyalty Member >> Transactions and Cancel Accrual Transaction by clicking "Cancel Transaction" button
6. A New Transaction is created with Type=Redemption, Sub Type=Cancellation, Status=In Progress
7. Change Status to Accepted and Process the Redemption Transaction
8. Go to Point Balances tab where Qualifying Points allowed to -100 (negative points)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document