Symbolic URL Applet not Displaying Data for some View Web Templates
(Doc ID 2740795.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Symbolic URL Applet is configured / placed on "half" wide View web template, it displays a short line and not the entire data.
When the Applet is moved to a "full width" View web template, then the data is displayed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. Follow the instructions in KM Doc: 1497321.1 to create Symbolic URL Applet and display the data in Account List View.
2. Modify View Web Template of Account List View from "View Detail (Parent with Pointer)" to "View Detail 2 (Parent with Pointer)".
3. Move "testurl" Applet from Item Identifier "3" to "8". This is to display "testurl" in half-width placeholder on the View Web Template.
4. Additionally, the attached "testurlPR.js" has to be added and setup against "testurl" Applet in Manifest files and administration.
5. When "testurl" Applet is in Item Identifier "3" position, the data is correctly displayed.
But when the "testurl" Applet is moved to Item Identifier "8" position, no data is seen, but a very short horizontal line is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document