Since Siebel 20.9, Refresh Required After Logging In With Browser Scripts In A Reverse Proxy Server Environment
(Doc ID 2742152.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since applying update 20.9, when attempting to log into Siebel application with Browser Scripts in a reverse proxy server environment, the page is blank. A Brower refresh was required to get to the Home Screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Siebel Tools
2. Create a new Dev workspace
3. Query for the vanilla Business Service (BS) "Message Bar"
4. Add some browser script to the BS
5. Save the script
6. Deliver the WS to MAIN
7. Log into the environment where the reverse proxy server is installed for windows
8. A blank page is loaded
9. Refresh the Browser
10. The Home Screen is loaded properly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document