Siebel Test Automation - Test Scripts Play Button Disabled On A New Workstation
(Doc ID 2742799.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a Test Script when on a local workstation the Play button does not get enabled. In Chrome browser console log files the following error occurs.
The disa.log show no errors, so basically the request is been blocked by the browser which consider the DISA certificate used to implement Web Socket secure protocol (wss://) for localhost interface on default port 18443 for DISA>
The same works on QA environment when using a Remote Desktop to another machine used by QA environment to open Siebel Web Client with DISA.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel and add to the URL ?SWECmd=AutoOn
2. The Siebel Application show up, and the Camcorder icon show up in right top corner
3. Click on Camcorder icon to open the Recording panel
4. Click on <> icon to show the list of Test Scripts recorded
5. Select a Test Script from the list the Play button does NOT get enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document