"sqlgenval.log" Does Not Show The Cause of The Error When Invalid ODBC Data Source Name Is Specified.
(Doc ID 2743313.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Here is the step for reproducing the issue.
1) As part of Siebel database upgrade process on production, "Upgrade Database" > "Production" > "Prepare for Production Upgrade" is selected on database configuration utility.
2) ODBC Data Source Name for Development Database is set to "SBLDBP_DSN".
3) Rest of the parameters are set accordingly.
4) After the "Log Output Directory" is set, Next button is clicked.
5) It shows the message below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document