After Setting "24-hour clock" In Calendar Time Designator Settings Calendar Applet Vertical Time Axis Is Not Reflected Correctly
(Doc ID 2745998.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Administration Local Time Designator settings are not showing Vertical Time Axis Correctly in Calendar Applet. After setting "24-hour clock" as True still AM or PM is shown Calendar Applets.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Go to Administration Date >> Local Settings for ENU update below settings
- 24-hour clock = "Y"
- Time Designator Position = Null
- Time A.M. Designator = Null
- Time P.M. Designator = Null
2. Save the record
3. Logoff and Login
4. Go to Calendar Screen>>In Activity HI Calendar Applet, calendar vertical time axis still am or pm is displayed as below screen shot
5. Actual expected to be as below screen shot
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document