Exception Handling Is Not Working In Commit Step In Task
(Doc ID 2746080.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Handle Exception On Commit Steps
The behavior can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. create new task with
2.Create new record using Siebel Operation step on Account BC to create
Account with Name = Test
3. Configure new task view based on SIS Account Entry Applet
4. Add Commit step and add the new task view
5. From Commit step add exception branch and connect to error step
6. Connect to end step from Task view
7. Publish and activate the task
2. create new task group with the task configured in step 1as task group item
3. Add the task group to 'Task Pane View'
4. Add the new task in Administration - Application - Tasks and assign responsibilities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document