Canvas In The Web Layout Editor Has A Fixed Width And Height
(Doc ID 2746561.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Canvas in the Web Layout Editor has a fixed width and height.
Canvas should change boundaries, depending on the number of controls added on the UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open WebTools ENU > create a new WS
2. Go to "SIS Account Entry Applet"
3. Open the Web Template editor
4. The canvas where the controls reside, has a fixed position, and dimension.
5. Drag one of the controls outside of the canvas boundaries: The horizontal scroll increases and the control is draggable on the right-hand side. The same is seen upon inspection on the UI side.
However, the grey canvas does not change. The Control is dropped on a blank canvas.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document