Not All Active Workflows Are Shown In WF Process Monitoring Configuration View - DB2 Z/OS Specific
(Doc ID 2747635.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.7 to 21.2 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are active workflows which are missing from Workflow Process Monitoring Configuration View. When querying the S_RR_WORKFLOW table one can see all active workflows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open Siebel Tools create a new workspace
2) Activate more than 128 workflows
3) Deploy the workspace to Main
4) Go to Siebel DR application and check how many workflows are shown in "Workflow Monitoring Configuration" view.
5) Note that there are only 128 workflows visible in this view.
1) This issue is specific for Workflow Process Monitoring Configuration View accessed from a machine with DB2 for z/OS, but internally we reproduced the same with DB2 and Oracle DB by setting DSMaxCursorSize=128
2) So the culprit is DSMaxCursorSize param, which by default is set to 128 for DB2 for z/OS. Once one sets DSMaxCursorSize = -1 the problem is fixed.
3) Now the problem is that according to Siebel Implementing Siebel Business Applications on DB2 for z/OS > Chapter 10 Maintaining Siebel CRM Applications on DB2 for z/OS > About Cursor Close it is not recommended for DB2 for z/OS to set DSMaxCursorSize = -1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document