Order Customize Shows Unexpected Products that Were Removed from the Promotion
(Doc ID 2747790.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported that order customize shows unexpected products that should not available because were removed from the promotion.
Issue was reported on 188.8.131.52  version and was reproduced by support on latest 21.1 version.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Using the following product structure:
Promotion A ( bundle promotion)
Root product under promotion with default cardinality =1
Relationship of type Class - Class B having a child product in domain: Child product1
Under Child product1 Relationship of type Class - Class C having one product in domain: Grand child1
2. From Administration Product -> Products Promotions -> Products, drill down on the Root product, then drill down on the Child product1.
3. In the relationship domain of Child product1 push Modify button and 'Grand child1' product is deleted.
4. Release a new version of the promotion and clear cache.
5. Create a sales order and add the promotion. Root product is added by default.
6. Customize Root product , adding 1 item of 'Child Product1'.
7. Customize 'Child product1'and noticed that 'Grand Child1' product is available for selection and it can be added with no error.
As this product was removed from the promotion, this is not expected behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document