ARA Application: Error "The rich string cannot be converted to its internal representation" When Selecting Month From Calendar Popup
(Doc ID 2748021.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.12 to 20.12 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Arabic Application, the user cannot enter a date if he selects the month as ‘March’, irrespective of the year.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Modify Display Format property of "Commit Time" list columns to below
Applet Name: Service Request List Applet
List Column-->"Commit Time"
Display Format : DD-MMM-YYYY HH:mm:ss
2. Deliver the changes to MAIN
3. Login to Arabic application and navigate to
SWECmd=GotoView&SWEView=Personal Service Request List View
4. Expose "Commit Time" field from columns displayed
5. Try to invoke calendar icon and select "Any" value from month of March.
Above error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document