Unable To Add Exception Connectors From Business Service Steps In Web Tools Workflow Editor
(Doc ID 2748286.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when attempting to add an error connector to a Business Service Step in a workflow.
- Create a new Workflow Process.
- Click on the pencil icon and Add a Start, End, and two Business Service steps.
- Create Default connectors between the Start, Business Service Step 1 and 2 and End steps.
- Now add an Error Connector from Business Service Step 1 to Business Service Step 2.
- Results: "There cannot be more than one outgoing Connector from a Business Service step."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document