Error SBL-DAT-00215 while Adding Product Using Button Add to Cart In Quote-Browse Catalogue View
(Doc ID 2749664.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Quote # in the thread applet and the quote in UI context does not match on clicking Add item in Quote-Browse catalogue view, below error is thrown
"This operation is not allowed when there are no records displayed, Please execute a query that returns at least one record or add new record (SBL-DAT-00215)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Administration - Catalog and Create a new Catalog
2. Drilldown Catalog
3. Go to Category and Create a new Category
4. Go to Products and Add Products under Category
5. Go to Administration - Pricing -> Price List and Add Products under Master Price List
6. Perform Clear Cache
7. Go to Quote screen and Create a new Quote
8. Go to Quote-Browse Catalog View Tab
9. Select a Product and click Add to Cart
10. Go to Quote Home view
11. Drilldown on the 1st record in recent record applet. System will navigate user to Quote - Line Items view
12. Now, create a new Quote in the Quote - Line items view and set the price list.
13. Go to Quote-Browse Catalog View Tab (In this step, thread title will have old quote and UI context will be on new quote)
14. Select a Product and click Add to Cart
15. Error will popup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document