Unable to Disassociate Case having Child Case for "HLS Case" BC "CSSBCHSCase" Class
(Doc ID 2749824.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to disassociate a case having child case, unexpected error messages are seen.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
1. Using Siebel WebTools, add control "Parent Case Id" in "HLS Case Form Applet" off of "Parent Case Id" field from "HLS Case" BC.
This is a necessary steps to create a relation between Parent case and Child case.
2. Launch Siebel application and navigate to view "Cases > All Cases" and create two cases with names "Child Case" and "Parent Case".
3) Connect both cases through field which was created in step 0.
4) Drilldown on "Parent Case" and go to Groups sub tab and add "Parent Case" to an Group.
5) Drilldown on added Group and try disassociate "Parent Case".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document