Adding Order Line Item With Partial Name And Click TAB Key Giving Error SBL-DAT-00225 And SBL-UIF-00299
(Doc ID 2751929.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a new line item in Order Entry - Line Items applet after enter a partial Product name and click the TAB key, two errors showed up.
 Wrong field values or value types detected in field Product. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance, please refer to the documentation. (SBL-UIF-00299)
 The value entered in field Product of buscomp Order Entry - Line Item does not match any value in the bounded pick list PickList Internal Orderable Product. (SBL-DAT-00225)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the client application
2. Navigate to Sales Orders screen and drilldown on an order record
3. Click the Line Items view tab
4. Click the New Record button to create a record
5. For the Product field, enter a partial Product Name and the click the TAB key
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document