Session Timeout Is Not Working For Inbound Rest API In IP2017
(Doc ID 2752358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.6 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Rest inbound webservices, EAI Object Manager component tasks are not closing automatically after the session time out that is configured on SMC with 120 secs.
1) Open the Siebel Management Console (SMC) and go to the AI Profiles --> Application Interface --> Basic Information.
2) Expand the 'Authentication' --> 'REST Inbound Authentication'
3) Define the below parameter values :
Session Timeout (seconds)* = 120
4) Click on 'Submit' and bounce the AI tomcat services.
5) Trigger the sample REST inbound web service from Postman and submit the request to Siebel
6) EAI Object Manager creates a task and process the message.
7) Wait 120 seconds. Notice in server manager (or in the task log) the task is still idle. It did not log off.
8) Check the time Status to become 'Completed'. It would be 15 minutes to 60 minutes. Sometimes task will never log off.
9) But Ideally it should be completed within 120 seconds(2 minutes) which is defined under the 'REST Inbound Authentication'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document