DVM Does Not Reset Checkbox Field Value After Validation Fails For Non Touch Screen Devices
(Doc ID 2753413.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Non touch screen devices, After throwing DVM validation error, changed field value is not getting reverted back for check box fields. Expectation is that, Once DVM error is displayed, changed field value should be reverted to previous value.
The issue can be reproduced by following below steps:
1. Disable touch mode by opening "Device Manager" and navigating to "HumanInterface Devices" and double click "HD Compliant Touch Screen"--->Drivers---->Disable device
2. Expose "Private" flag in "Account Private Note Applet"
3. Configure DVM rule on "Account Private Note" BC with expression as
4. Create a runtime event against Account Private Note.PreSetFieldValue and invoke the DVM rule set created above.
5. Reload runtime events
6. Go to Account > Account Private Note view and set Private = Y
7. Click the "More Info" tab
8. Private field is not reset to "N" even though validation fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document