WebTools - Creating New Control And Tabbing Out of Control Is Automatically Creating Control Locale Record With Visible Property As N
(Doc ID 2755597.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Trying to create a new applet control from webtools and tabbing out of control name, web tools is automatically creating a new Control Locale record with Visible property set to "N". Due to this behavior,
1. Login to web tools and create new Control under an existing/new applet
2. Save the new record and check on the Control Locale --> No records are being created by default
3. At the new Control level, click the "Tab" button in order to traverse the Control's properties
4. Keep clicking on the "Tab" button until the focus shits to next record.
5. At this point a new Locale record is created for this Control
6. The new locale record has the "Visible" property set to N --> As a result the control is not displayed in the form applet, unless you either delete the locale record or set the visible property of the locale record to Y
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document