Browser Script Confirmation Message Does Not Revert the Field Value of State Model Enabled Field on Click of Cancel Button
(Doc ID 2756554.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to revert to the old value of State Model Enabled Field on Click of Cancel Button on Confirmation message dialog box.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Write Browser script on applet. Example: Service Request List Applet.
2. State Model is enabled on Status field.
3. State Model 'Restrict Transition' allows status change from Open to Close but not from Close to Open in the State Model definition.
4. In the Siebel Application >> Service Request List View >> Service Request List Applet>> User changes status in the Status field from Open to Close.
5. Browser confirmation message pop's up.
6. User clicks on Cancel button.
7. Status does not revert to Open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document