Siebel Test Automation - While playing Test Script Using Play Button , No Popup Window For Application URL, DISA Logs Has Error "ExecuteKwdJar: Unable to Run KWD jarFailed to execure jar"
(Doc ID 2758072.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While playing Test Script using Play button in the Siebel UI >> There is no Popup window URL -
DISA Logs shows below error -
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install DISA and import siebel certificates using command prompt
2. Try to edit the attachment to recheck DISA functionality (To check DISA working properly)
3. Enable test automation in Application >> Setup the Test Automation as mentioned in following document
Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation (Doc ID 2396540.2)
Place browser drivers in "DISA Home\DesktopIntSiebelAgent\plugins\SiebelTestAutomation\Drivers" path
follow above Doc ID 2396540.2 - Update *unitconfig.xml* file to play Test Automation script
4. Log in to application >> Click on Cam Coder Icon (Top right corner in Application for Automation Toolbar)
5. Run any test script, if not there , save the script first using Save button this will generate Script.
6. Now Goto Home Page >> Automation Scripts List Applet >> Select Script which have saved recently >> click on Play Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document