Workflow error SBL-BPR-00182: Step '%1' references non-existent process property '%2' after Upgrade to IP17
(Doc ID 2758110.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow does not execute after upgrade to Siebel 20.10 due to the below error :
The following error was encountered in the Object Manager log:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Workflow Process with process properties
2. Add Start - Siebel Operation - End steps to the workflow
3. In Siebel Operation step, add an input argument referencing the Process Property
4. Now inactivate the input argument, validate the workflow, no error is noticed
5. Deliver the workspace
6. Trigger the workflow, error is noticed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document