SMC and Object Manager URL Not Accessible from 2nd Domain AI servers when Primary Gateway CGW services stopped " Server Busy " and " Connection to Registry Failed"
(Doc ID 2758505.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In multi domain environment with 3 node gateway cluster, when all the 3 nodes are up Siebel is accessible from both AI domain. If primary gateway tomcat is down , Siebel is not accessible from second AI
1. "Server Busy" Error while access Object Manager URL
2. "Invalid credentials" error when log into SMC from other domain AI
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Gateway Registry with 3 node and cgw 2 node cluster deployed.
2. AI servers deployed in two different domains.
3. Stop primary gateway node
4. Try to access SMC and login and also to the application object manager URL from second domain AI's
Implementing Gateway clustering in Production - Siebel CRM 20.12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document