Error SBL-DAT-00452:Join in business component definition '%1' has source fields that come from tables '%2' and '%3'
(Doc ID 2769672.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User encounters the below error with a customized join (with multiple join specifications) in any version.
(The below example uses Household BC, however the error can be seen with other BCs as well)
- Open Web Tools or Siebel Tools
- Query for the "Household" Business Component
- Query for the Business Component's Join alias "Household Primary Position".
- Open the Join specification view for this join (there should be one join spec with destination column = PAR_ROW_ID and Source Field = Primary Position Id)
- Add a new Join spec where destination column equals "POSTN_TYPE_CD" and source field equals "Group Type Code"
- Commit the changes
- In the Call Center application navigate to the my household view. View load will fail with the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document