Empty Space At The Bottom of List Applets
(Doc ID 2770708.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some extract white space is showing up at the bottom of list applets when Enables Elastic Grid system preference is set to N and the applet property HTML Number of Rows is set to a specific number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Siebel Tools, create a new Development Workspace
2. Query for Service Request List Applet and set the HTML Number of Rows to 10
3. Deliver the change to MAIN workspace
4. Log into the Call Center application
5. Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Application > System Preference, query for Enables Elastic Grid under the Name field
6. Set the Value field to N
7. Log out from the application and restart the Siebel Servers
8. Log back into the application
9. Navigate to the Service Request List Applet which has 10 records
10. Swipe to the bottom of the applet. Notice extract white space is showing up under the 10th record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document