Workflow Monitor Agent Generates Error "Column Id is NULL in LoadRules" When Using Workflow Component Mapped To S_PS_ADDR Table
(Doc ID 2771846.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom workflow policy component has been created with workflow columns based on the S_PS_ADDR table.
When this component is associated to a workflow object with primary table set to S_CASE, the Workflow Monitor Agent task fails with an error.
The error message that occurs with this issue is:
The behaviour occurs as follows:
1. Create a custom workflow policy column based on the S_PS_ADDR table.
2. Add a custom workflow policy component under the workflow object with primary table set to S_CASE.
Additional information on how to create workflow policy components and columns for the above steps are outlined in Siebel Bookshelf > Business Process Framework: Workflow Guide > Chapter 15: Defining Custom Workflow Policies > Customizing Workflow Policy Objects
3. Run Generate Triggers task to drop and create triggers.
4. Add a new record in S_PS_ADDR by:
a. Log into the Client UI
b. Navigate to the Cases Screen/List view
c. Add a new Case record
d. For the new Case Record > go to the Address view table, then add a new address record
e. This inserts a record into the S_ESCL_REQ table for the Workflow Policy
5. Start a task for the Workflow Monitor Agent component, it fails with the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document