REST Outbound Call fails in Test Environment with Error SBL-EAI-04117 and org.json.JSONArray.iterator()Ljava/util/Iterator;
(Doc ID 2772607.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Making a call to external system using REST API, receiving the below error in TEST environment. However the call was successful to external system which acknowledged receiving a proper request.
Object Manager Log:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Follow steps in How To Set Up And Test Outbound RESTFul API Services From 20.8 Onwards (Doc ID 2739175.2) to set up Outbound REST in Development Environment
2. Connect to Siebel Client > navigate to Administration - Business Service screen > Simulation View.
3. Simulate the Outbound REST Proxy Business Service in Development Environment and verify it works fine without errors
4. Migrate the changes to TEST environment, for details refer to Siebel 2017: How To Migrate Outbound REST Definition From One Environment To Another? (Doc ID 2540073.1)
5. Simulate same Outbound REST Proxy Business Service in TEST Environment, above errors are seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document