Leading Zeroes Entered in Field Site# Value are Getting Truncated
(Doc ID 2773483.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Leading Zeroes entered in Field Site# value are getting truncated
1. Create a new Field of Number Type Site# in Contact BC
2. Add the List Column in Applet
3. checkpoint, submit and Deliver Workspace
4. Go to Contacts List Applet
5. Enter value "000345678" in Site# field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document