ADM Import Of Workflow Condition Using "Current" Date Gives Error "SBL-SFS-00132: Invalid calculated date format. Syntax is "Current +/- d:h:m""
(Doc ID 2773540.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADM Import of Workflow Policies with Date condition using "Current" is failing with the error below.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Administration Business Process > Workflow Policies and search for existing seed WF record: Increment Contact Hard Bounce Count and save the query as PDQ
2) Go to Application Deployment Manager > ADM Projects and create ADM Project:
3) Under Deployment Sessions, create a new record for WF Policy and Export to File onto the server file system by clicking in the "Deploy" button
4) Navigate to the Policy "Increment Contact Hard Bounce Count" and change the condition "Contact Email Addr Upd Date" to Value "Current" --> ensure that you save your change (old value was Current + 5:0:0)
5) In ADM Session, choose "Deploy from Local File" and select the generated ADM File exported in step 3 above. ADM Import will fail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document