Test Automation Is Not Recording Task Navigation Steps In TBUI
(Doc ID 2774067.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.12 version, Task Based UI
Task Navigation steps are not recorded when the navigation buttons in Task Applet include style attributes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch Siebel Tools
2. Create Workspace,Go to Task Playbar Applet - Bottom
3. Navigate to controls and change the caption override to <Font=2>Next</Font =2> for Next button
4. Deliver the workspace
5. Enable test automation as per Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation(Doc ID 2396540.2)
6. Launch the application with swecmd=Autoon
7. Click on record button and launch the task
8. Click on next button and stop the recording.Save the recorded script
9. From the csv file saved ,buttonnext is not captured
Change in the caption for Next button in Task Play bar Applet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document