Copy Function Creates Function Space Records With Incorrect Start Date for Active Function Space Records
(Doc ID 2774109.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Hospitality - Version 19.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.6 version, Client Functionality
On Copy Function, it is expected to create Function Space Records based on the Date of the Function Record. But the function space records are created with incorrect start date for Active Function Space Records.
The behavior can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Launch Siebel Hospitality Application
2. Go to Property Pricing Admin Screen
3. Create new record with property name as Test
4. Drilldown on the property name and navigate to Function Types View
5. Create 2 new records with meal period as Lunch and Meeting
6. Navigate to Property Administration Screen. Drilldown on property name
7. Navigate to Day parts view and create records
8. Go to Specific space view and create new records ,one record with Backup Required Flag as 'Y' and one record with Backup Required Flag as 'N'
9. Go to Day parts view and create 2 records
10. Go to Opportunities Screen. Create new record and associate the projected property created in step3.
11. Drilldown on the new record and navigate to quotes view and create new record with name as organization as the property name
12.Go to Quotes screen and query the quote created.
13.Drilldown on the Quote record and navigate to Functions view
14.Create new record with function type.
15.Go to Function space child view and create records (with backup required flag as Y and N)
16.Now click on Copy button in Functions View and select the recurrence, notice that Function space records are created with start date as date of function records for active records where as for back up records start date of function space is stamped as start date of the copied function
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document