Added A Custom Theme But The Changes Are Not Visible In GUI After Selecting It From The Drop-down
(Doc ID 2774187.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Added a custom theme but the changes are not visible in GUI after selecting it from the drop-down.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Place the custom theme file in the 'custom' folder.
2. Create a manifest file entry pointing at the custom css file - files/custom/theme-sni.css
3. Create a new LOV for the custom theme name.
4. Create a new manifest expression entry for the new theme.
Name: SNI Theme
Expression:LookupName (OUI_THEME_SELECTION, Preference ("Behavior", "DefaultTheme")) = "SNI_THEME"
5. Manifest Administration - Create a new entry for SNI_THEME' with Type = Application and Usage Type = Theme
Object expression has “SNI” condition and the Files is pointing to the custom css file.
6. PLATFORM DEPENDENT - Cloned the OOB entry and created one for “SNI” in the expression.
7. Selected the new theme in the user preference for the logged in user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document