Invoice Payment Amount Is Keep On Increasing Every Time When Child Payment Record Is Saved
(Doc ID 2774527.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Every time when user save existing payment record, Invoice header Payment field value is getting increased by Payment record Amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to eAutomotive application
2. Go to Invoices screen, navigates to 'FS All Invoices View'
3. Drill down on "Invoice #'
4. Navigates to "FS Invoice Line Items View" and then select "Payments" tab
4. Navigates to 'FS Invoice Payments View'
5. In 'FS Invoice Payments List Applet', create Payment record by picking existing Payments # from pick applet
Note: Already Doc ID 2774496.1 work around changes should be delivered to resolve error message for new 'Payment' record creation
6. Again save record, Invoice Payment field value is getting increased with current record amount value every time saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document