SQL Is Fetching Duplicate Line Item Records For The Order Causing Performance Issue
(Doc ID 2774782.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user navigates to Order Line Items view, SQL is fetching Duplicate Records for the Order with same line items. Suppose Order have 3 Line Items from logs SQL fetches 6 records which is causing performance issue when Order have huge number of Line Items
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigated to Sales Order screen and drilldown on existing Order Number having below Product Structure as Line Items
2. Gather Logs for above navigation
3. After EventContext "Order Entry - Line Items Detail View (Sales)" found below SQL is fetching duplicated records
4. Even though Order have 3 line Items but SQL is fetching 6 records
5. When executed in Database fetched Duplicate records for each line item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document