Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected Token '<' found in Browser's Console
(Doc ID 2775698.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 20.8 version, when starting a new session without any cookies or other browser data (browser cache completely cleaned) the following error message is found in the Browser Console:
- Configure the environment with Multitabbing and bounce.
- Create a dev workspace.
- Modify any active BS and add a browser script.
- Deliver the changes.
- Restart Siebel services.
- Access CallCenter from Chrome (or any browser) after clearing the cache/stored files and cookies.
- Upon login, in the browser's console the error can be seen.
The issue is only replicable if:
- multitab is set
- a browser script is added to a Business Service
- browser's cache is completely cleared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document