Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected Token '<' found in Browser's Console
(Doc ID 2775698.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.8 to 21.8 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 20.8 version, when starting a new session without any cookies or other browser data (browser cache completely cleaned) the following error message is found in the Browser Console:
1. Configure the environment with Multitabbing and bounce.
2. Create a dev workspace.
3. Modify any active BS and add a browser script.
4. Deliver the changes.
5. Restart Siebel services.
6. Access CallCenter from Chrome (or any browser) after clearing the cache/stored files and cookies.
7. Upon login, in the browser's console the error can be seen.
The issue is only replicable if:
- Multitab is set.
- A browser script is added to a Business Service.
- Browser's cache is completely cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document