Multiple Email Notification Is Being Sent For An Opportunity While Saving Record Due to User Property "OP Work Flow Name" Defined For SHM Site BC
(Doc ID 2775965.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Hospitality - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Email notification is being sent whenever a Opportunity "Property" is explicitly saved
1) Navigate to Opportunity-> Entry view.
2) Create a new Opportunity or select Existing Opportunity
3) Drilldown, go to the Property Tab and create a Property record.
4) Select a "Property" that has 'One Source Active' flag field as checked.
5) Select the Property record in Opportunity > Property field and use 'CTRL+S' to save the record without changing any field value
7) This will sent a Email to IRM ( Internet Response Manager) of the property with the subject 'OneSource opportunity has been assigned to you'
6) Use Ctrl+S again - This will send a Email to IRM again. Every time CTRL+S is used, the Email is sent out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document