REST Call To LOV Import Service BS UpsertLOV Method Extremely Slow With Large Number Of Workspaces
(Doc ID 2777227.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REST call to LOV Import Service Business Service UpsertLOV Method running extremely slow in Development environment having about 2000 Workspaces.
The issue can be reproduced using these steps:
1. Follow Tech Note instructions available in KM Doc: 2752889.1 to create "LOV Import Service" Business Service.
2. Setup Postman to make a REST API call using "LOV Import Service" Business Service --> "UpsertLOV" Method.
3. Create a new workspace named "dev_sadmin_lov_bs1".
4. Use the following body to send a REST API call:
5. The LOVs get created without any errors. However, when the environment has more than 2000 (two thousands) workspaces, most of them delivered, each UpsertLOV method takes more than 30 seconds to complete.
6. When these REST API calls are made in bulk to upsert lot of LOVs, the operation cumulatively takes a very long time to complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document