Siebel IP20.6 Siebel LDAP Adapter Sporadically Getting GetIETFUpdatePasswordErr Error And Rollback
(Doc ID 2777442.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Employee in Siebel is disabled as follows:
1. go to Administration > User
2. click on Employees
3. choose a user to disable, preface the userid with DISA, change the responsibility
5. LDAP security adapter will send that change to LDAP
6. when it fails, the LDAP security adapter retries and succeeds
7. net result is that LAP displays as disabled but Siebel is rolled back and user appears active
The LDAP Security adapter reports the following in the object manager log file in the Siebel Server log folder:
The user may not exist or some permission issue.
After the customer switched the Production environment to a new hosting location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document