RunTime Events Actions Missing After Update To Siebel 20.7 Or Later Version.
(Doc ID 2778177.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating to Siebel 20.7 or later versions. For some reason, some Runtime Events Actions are missing. For example, the first screenshot below shows the Runtime Event with the Object Name "User Registration Forget Pwd Confirm Applet" that has the Subenv "FrameEventMethodWFBFPwdConfmNext" on Siebel 20.6 or early version are present. But the same Runtime Event Action is missing after Siebel 20.7 or later version as shown in the second screenshot below.
Screenshot from Siebel 20.6 or early version.
Screenshot from Siebel 21.5 or later version.
Step to reproduce the issue:
In Siebel 21.5 Tools or WebTools:
1. Go to Siebel Tools > Workflow Process and query for Group "User Registration".
2. Activate all the Workflows with Group "User Registration" .
3. Added a dummy change by adding a comment inside of a BS step or Siebel Operation steps.
4. Delivered into MAIN.
In Siebel UI:
1. Login into Siebel app.
2. Sitemap and go to Administration - Runtime Events > Events.
3. For example if you query for Object Name(User Registration Forget Pwd Confirm Applet) that have the Subenv(FrameEventMethodWFBFPwdConfmNext).
4. Actions still missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document