Cascade Delete Does Not Work Between BusComps Based On A Same Table
(Doc ID 2778388.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 21.3 version, Configuration - General
Child records are not deleted when Cascade Delete is enabled on the link between BusComps based on a same table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following configuration steps:
1. Create a Table:
4. Create a Business Object with BusCompA and BusCompB connected by link BusCompA/BusCompB.
5. Create Applets A and B (class CSSFrameList), based on BusCompA and BusCompB respectively.
6. Create a View AB with applets A and B.
7. Create a new Screen AB and add the View AB to it.
8. Add the Screen AB to the Application.
9. In Administration Application --> View add the view AB. Add Responsibility of SADMIN user.
10. Test case:
a- Log in Application and navigate to view AB.
b- Press Delete button (method DeleteRecord) on record in Applet A.
c. Parent record gets deleted.
d. Login to DB Client, SQL Plus, and query for the child record.
e. The child record is not deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document