Siebel Server was removed from Siebel Management Console but It is Still Being Listed Through the srvrmgr Utility
(Doc ID 2781672.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete the Siebel server deployed from Siebel Management Console (SMC), the Siebel Server is removed/deleted successfully from SMC, however it is still being listed in srvrmgr even after restarting the whole Siebel Enterprise (including gateway and tomcat).
1) From any Siebel server machine, log into Siebel Gateway using srvrmgr utility and execute the command “list servers” in order to confirm the current Siebel servers configured under the Siebel Enterprise.
2) Log into Siebel Management Console (SMC)
3) Navigate to Siebel Deployment and click on the Siebel server deployed previously which you want to delete
4) Click on Delete Siebel Server button and select the Force Delete option when asked "Do you want to permanently delete the selected record(s)?"
5) Click on Ok button
6) Verify that the Siebel server was removed from Siebel Deployment in SMC
7) Again log into Siebel Gateway using srvrmgr utility and execute the command “list servers” in order to confirm the current Siebel servers configured under the Siebel enterprise. Note that the siebel server removed from SMC is still being listed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document