Adding And Saving The Version Field Value At The Site Management Record Level Scrolls The Record Counter Back To 1st Record
(Doc ID 2782438.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding a version in the Versions field at the site management level, and trying to save the record or scroll to the next site record, the counter on the right hand side shows 1 of 16+
Data Set Up
1. Login to Clinical appliation
2. Navigate to Administration - Clinical Sreen from Site Map-> Protocol List
3. Create few Protocols (Here: BH1, BH2, BH3, BH4, BH5)
4. Navigate to Site Management Screen
5. Create more than 17 Site records (Row Id is auto populated, Site# can be any value, Select Protocol from the ones created at step 3, Select Pl Last Name from the available users in the MVG, Select Account from MVG [If no records are present, Navigate to Accounts Screen and Create a new record- this record will be available in the MVG applet])
6.For adding template to the protocol site list record, Navigate to Administration - Clinical > Visit Template - create new record and in the bottom Template versions applet, create new record and set the status to approved.
The issue can be reproduced with the below steps:
1. Login to Clinical application
2. Navigate to Site Management
3. Query for particular protocol and drilldown on that record's Site number
4. It navigates to detailed view Protocol Site List -> Activities view
5. Keep clicking on the right arrow to move to the next record in the top form applet till it reaches to 17th record or more
6. Then click on the "Versions" MVG applet and add a version and save it.
7. Click on next record again
We can see that instead of going to the next record , that is the 18th record it goes back to second record.
(Instead of 18 of 30+ , it shows 2 of 30+)
Then the user has to navigate again to the 17th record using the arrow keys.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document