Poor Performance Displaying 1000 Employees In Dispatch Board
(Doc ID 2786481.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 20.10 to 21.5 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After implementation of the ER# 29682395: PERFORMANCE-DISPATCH BOARD QUERY GENERATED FOR EACH EMPLOYEE IN THE REGION in 20.7 version, it was reported that performance of the dispatch board is still not improved as per expectations.
With the new enhancement the dispatch board displays only 10 employees per page and user can push down, up arrows to move in the employees list but the time to refresh the gantt chart for each action is still big.
Tests were done using:
- a service region with 1000 employees
- 3 activities scheduled per day for each employee
With above volume of data, the following execution times were found:
1. Initial Display with (Today = 18 Dec) => 3 seconds
2. Fill 11 November the day for which the activities are scheduled => 31 seconds
3. Click right arrow =>33 seconds
4. Click left arrow (come back to 11 Nov, where application fetches the max of records) => 32 seconds
5. Click "4" Button => 32 seconds
6. Click down Arrow => 27 seconds
7. Click last records => 32 seconds
8. Click 'First records' button => 32 seconds
9. Drag & Drop => 52 seconds
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document